Sonntag, 5. April 2009

i hope...

...my rib heals fast
...my knee gets better
...i can perform a 100% during my tryout-trip
...i'll catch every flight
...i'm the missing piece the coaches and recruiters have been looking for
...i'll get them hyperdunks soon
...the sun keeps shining like today for the rest of my life
...michigan state wins the championship
...i don't have trouble with the visa-issue
...i make the right decision
...princess enjoys her life
...i become rich so i can pay my parents back what the have done for me (at least moneywise)
...the kickball-women-team gets a great coach
...every player of the kickball-women-team stays focused
...i'll see my lost buddy soon....15 years is a long time!
...my buddy in grafen gets the 50 million $ contract
...i hope he doesn't forget me then...:)
...i'll get the 50 million $ contract by my own
...the hyperdunks are really that nice
...there are no aliens in new mexico....(at least no evil ones...:)
...the world-economy gets better and everybody gets a job
...blus next album is going to be dope
...i'll find another classic-album soon
...kev brown keeps loosing...:D
...i'll never have to dig craves again
...i'll never have to carry caskets again
...i'll get nice teachers
...i'll make nice friends....(a couple female ones too?!?...lol)
...i can wear bball shorts everyday for the next couple years
...rocky meets adrian in heaven
...i'll see hawaii one day
...my brother in elyria keeps staying focused...we'll get ours!!!
...i'll have that much money that i can buy my buddy in the lalaland a crib
...north carolina vs. michigan state will be a nice game
...the rest of my life will be great

...things stop falling apart!!!

2 Kommentare:

  1. i hope as well that those things work out for you, dude!

    ok, maybe not that one thing! i keep on trying! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. danke.....

    ...die eine sache klappt aba nieeee!!!
    :)

    AntwortenLöschen