Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009

untitled

man...so the first time i experienced the light of this beautiful world... 

years ago... 

i found my 1st true love, though she knows me better than anyone else….

”WHAT  HAPPENED?????!!!”, 

is what shes been screaming in my ear everyday since my departure…and all i can say is

SORRY..

that 5 letter 2 syllable word thats supposed to mend broken hearts and soak up colourful grey tears.

recently i fell back in love with her... 

i miss the heaven, 

the lonely summers with her,

the infinite moments of dreaming above the clouds….

wonder if she remembers me?? 

if she remembers the times i was so sad,

the many times i was asking myself why,

the times i forgot how to keep going...

i wonder will she take me back?

can i stay with her for the rest of my life?....

will i ever again see the heavens at nite??... 

i hope so.


1 Kommentar: